Kids Magic Tricks
What do you say when things go wrong?
Kids magic tricks, in fact all magic tricks go wrong at some point. It happens to all of us. What do
you do if the trick messes up? What you NEVER do is make excuses or blame someone or something.
The best thing to do is look your audience straight in the eye, SMILE and say:
* It's all part of the show ... it's the part I didn't practise enough.
* ...well at least the backs match! (Use this if you find the WRONG card)
* Did I mention that was an EXPERIMENT and of course not all experiments work!
* oh well, back to the drawing board
* hmmm .. it seemed so easy on YouTube
* hmmm .. Let me get back to you on that one
The point to remember is people don't really care if the trick didn't work. If you can make a joke out of it then you make them smile. And here's
the big secret - people like smiling and feeling good more than they like watching tricks. So if you always think about making people smile with
your tricks, even if they go wrong, then you will be a successful magician.
More easy to learn kids magic tricks can be found at Julian's Magician School