Let Me Show You The Easy Way Learn This In Under 10 Mins
Part 5 of Julian's "NO STRESS, ALL FUN" mini Card Course
Believe me, YOU CAN learn the riffle force in under 10 minutes. None of the moves involved is any harder than taking your shoes off.
Once you have this under your belt you have a powerful tool that will allow you to do so many more fun card tricks. It is an easy way to force a card on your spectator.
The difference this force has to the other forces you learnt in the earlier parts of this series is that you do not need a table. By taking the few short minutes required to learn it you are setting yourself up to be able to start doing strolling magic.
There are dozens and dozens of fun ways that you can reveal chosen cards to spectators. A simple internet search will bring up plenty of those.
I hope that once you see how easy it is to learn the riffle force you will be encouraged to search out some more types of magic that interest you.
That has been the whole point of this small series at Julian's Magician School. To prove to you that you can do it.
**Tip** Use an old soft deck of cards to begin with and you will find this easier!
Here are the 6 Steps To Learn The Riffle Force
1. Put the top half of the deck into your other hand and put the remaining bottom half on top of it. REPEAT 5 TIMES
2. Put the top half of the deck into your other hand just as before and STOP! This time stick the tip of your left little finger on top and replace the the bottom half as before. REPEAT 5 TIMES
3. Put tips of right fingers (up to the first joint) to cover the front edge of the deck REPEAT ALL OF THE ABOVE 5 TIMES
4. Keeping your little finger in beteen the two halves of the deck, simply riffle down the front left corner of the cards with thumb, from top to bottom. REPEAT 5 TIMES
5. This time when you riffle down STOP two thirds of the way. REPEAT ALL OF THE ABOVE 5 TIMES
6. Using right thumb lift off all cards above the break created by the left little finger AND AT THE SAME TIME release the cards held down by the left thumb.
For all the finer points watch the video but it's as easy as 123456. How easy is that?