Playing Card Quiz
Add Some Depth and Fun to Your Magic
Here's a fun playing card quiz that is perfect to use in the middle of your card tricks.
If you haven't read the importance of
between your magic tricks then read that page first.
This makes a good segue because you can break it up into smaller bits, just a few questions at a time. That way it becomes like a running gag or think of it as the commercials between TV shows. "It's Quiztime again! Just a few easy card questions before we return to the tricks."
- How many 'one eyed' Jacks are there?
- What is the predominant colour of the hat each Jack wears?
- What are the colours of the patterned line work on each
- Jack's hat and who has what colour?
- Which Jack has the most curls in his hair?
- How many Jacks face left?
- How many Jack's have a moustache?
- What do all the Queens hold in their hands?
- How many Queens face to the right?
- How many Kings wear a beard?
- How many Kings have four hands showing?
- How many Kings hold an axe?
- How many Kings hold a sword?
- How many Kings hold a sword upright?
- How many Kings have a moustache?
- How many Kings face left?
Again you have moved away from saying 'and my next trick is..." to making your magic show, no matter whether it's just two tricks or seven tricks long, more interesting by using an easy series of fun card questions.
The idea of using this as a running theme throughout your show is something that you should start to think about more and more. It's this type of structuring your shows that will set you apart from those who think that this attention to detail doesn't matter. It does.
See more ideas like this playing card quiz back at Julian's Magician School